Updated July 27, 2017
Fees waived on first $1000 processed
Pagato waives the application fees on your first $1000 in transactions so you can try us out and see if we are right for you. No credit card is required for the trial period. After the first $1000 processed, subsequent transactions will be billed at the normal rate of 1% per transaction.
No cancellation fee
You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel your account. You are, however, responsible for any charges before you cancel. For example, if you were charged on the 5th of the month and then canceled on the 8th you are still responsible for fees on any transactions that processed between the 5th and the 8th.
How to cancel
To cancel your account, please email the Customer Care team at email@example.com, so we can make sure your account is terminated safely and you don’t lose any data.
Payment and Refund Terms
- After processing $1000 in orders through Pagato, you will be asked to provide a valid US-issued credit card in order to continue using the service.
- Accounts are billed at the beginning of each monthly billing period.
- All fees are exclusive of any and all taxes imposed by taxing authorities and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes.
- Pagato reserves the right to at any time modify or discontinue one or more elements of the Service on reasonable notice, except where technical contingencies cause disruption without notice.
- Prices of the Services are subject to change at any time with 30 days notice. We will notify you of changes to pricing by any or all of the following methods: email, posting to the Pagato.com website, posting inside the service.
- You agree to periodically review Pagato pricing and policies made available on the Pagato.com website in order to stay informed.
- Pagato shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must email the Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your account, so we can make sure your account is terminated safely and you don’t lose any data.
- Upon cancellation, access to your Pagato account will be permanently removed. Please take steps to export your data from the Service before requesting cancellation.
- There is no cancellation fee. You are, however, responsible for any charges before you cancel. For example, if you were charged on the 5th of the month and then canceled on the 8th you are still responsible for fees on any transactions that processed between the 5th and the 8th.
BE SURE TO REVIEW THE MERCHANT USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PAGATO SERVICE, OF WHICH THIS BILLING POLICY IS A PART.